TS3QueryLib.Net Version 0.15.7.0
- Added event BanDetected to dispatcher classes to allow detection of ban when connecting to a server.
- Added BanExtraMessage to ResponseBase
- Changed type of ChannelListEntry.TotalClients from uint to int becasue when the client does not have the right to get information about the channel, the amount of clients is set to *1
- Added CustomSearch method to QueryRunner. (New method of query port starting with Beta13)
- Added TemplateServerDefaultGroupId, TemplateChannelAdminGroupId, TemplateChannelDefaultGroupId, ServerQueryFloodCommandsCount, ServerQueryFloodRatingDuration, ServerQueryBanDuration to InstanceInfoResponse class
- Added TotalMaxClients, TotalClientsOnline, TotalChannelsOnline to HostInfoResponse class
- Added ServerPort to CreateServerResponse class
- Renamed ChannelgroupId in ClientInfoResponse to ChannelGroupId
- Added ChannelId to ClientInfoResponse class
- Added Description to Token class
- Added TemplateServerDefaultGroupId, TemplateChannelAdminGroupId, TemplateChannelDefaultGroupId, ServerQueryFloodCommandsCount, ServerQueryFloodRatingDuration, ServerQueryBanDuration to InstanceInfoResponse to ServerInstanceModification class
- Added ClientIdleDuration to ClientListEntry class
- Removed check for required port when creating a server using CreateServer method on QueryRunner class. Only the name is required to create a virtual server.
- GetClientList method of QueryRunner class got an additional parameter: bool includeTimes
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.